How To Schedule an Event at F.U.M.E.R
1. Call or visit the church office to check the Church Calendar with office staff. Only Church Staff have access to the Master Calendar to check for any potential conflicts.
Office Hours: Monday – Thursday 9-4 (517-663-3524)
2. Complete a Building Use Request Form (online). Office personnel will make a copy for your records and the appropriate contact will be made on your behalf.
3. You will receive a reply to your request in a timely manner. IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Church activities will have priority over non-church activities unless the non-church activity was scheduled first. A list of current church-sponsored groups is located here.
IMPORTANT – No activities will be scheduled during the two weeks leading up to Easter or Christmas.
Building Use Requests may need the approval of the Board of Trustees in which case the request should be made 30 days prior to need (Trustees meet once a month). In the event of an urgent request, approval may be granted by the Pastor and/or Trustee committee chairperson or vice chairperson
- Groups using the facilities/equipment on a regular basis will only need to complete a Building Use Request form annually.
- Only the area and equipment specified on the Building Use Request Form may be used.
- Athletic events must be church sponsored via Trustees or Church Council.
- Athletic event participants must sign a F.U.M.E.R. insurance liability waiver which will be completed annually and filed in the church office. Pickleball and Yoga are two examples which would require a waiver.
- If minors are present, sufficient and competent adult supervision must be provided at all times.
- No smoking is allowed on the church campus including the parking lot. Alcohol and/or illegal substances are prohibited on the church campus including the parking lot.
- Kitchen Use (for Donation Only events) must follow the Kitchen Use Policy located here
- Every Non- Church sponsored event must provide an insurance liability rider.
- All events must conclude by 10:00pm